The Mediation Center provides a variety of professional services, including workplace seminars, group facilitation, and conflict resolution. Workplace seminars focus on a variety of topics, such as proper conduct, communicating clearly with peers, and how to build consensus among a team. Our trained mediators are equipped to facilitate group workshops, board retreats, planning sessions, or forums. Their experience in bringing about harmonious resolutions allows them to keep groups on track, maintain order, and streamline discussions to achieve goals.
Our conflict resolution sessions help workplace teams work efficiently and in cooperation. Conflicts may be based on disagreements over work procedures, different needs, personality clashes, or a range of situations that lead to confrontations. This program manages conflict by recognizing the impact it has, identifying common causes, and using positive communication to prevent it.
- Equipping attendees with strategies, tools, and methods for productive communication
- Consensus building
- Helping participants understand others more effectively
- Utilizing strong personalities to spark creativity and challenge employees
- Use of our experienced restorative facilitators and mediators to facilitate retreats, meetings, and planning sessions
- Conducting restorative sessions and mediations among employees to reach an agreement
- Assistance in defining decision-making strategies
- Stop conflicts from resulting in reduced productivity, low morale, increased absenteeism, and greater turnover
- Generate multiple solutions to get to the root of conflicts and defuse them
- Defuse volatile situations before they escalate into full-scale confrontations
- Develop strategies to reach mutually constructive solutions
- Learn how to create a restorative workplace and collaborative team
Click the button below to request restorative facilitation or mediation services for a community, organization, or workplace concern.
Questions? Contact Jill at email@example.com