Mediation Scheduling Intake Form
Thank you for responding to your Court order referring your case to mediation.
The Mediation Center provides virtual and in-person solutions to conduct your mediation using Zoom via video or telephone. We provide a volunteer mediator to facilitate the process of mediation.
Step One: Complete the Following Intake Form
- If you will be using a tablet or phone, make sure you have the device plugged in as Zoom will quickly use your battery.
- When you connect to Zoom you’re in a “waiting room”. Once the mediator is ready, you will join the virtual mediation room.
- Zoom has the capability of virtual breakout rooms; the mediator has the ability to place you in separate “rooms” to talk to you individually.
- You will receive another email from us with the Mediation Guidelines from Adobe Sign. Please read and sign electronically. The mediator is required to review the guidelines with everyone before the mediation begins and will answer questions at that time.
- Ensure you are in a noise-free environment, a confidential space, with plenty of lighting.
- Ensure no one else can hear the mediation.
- You must have access to a computer and internet during mediation. If you do not have a computer, you can use a tablet or smartphone, but please make sure the device is fully charged and you have a charger to maintain a charge.
- You need to be able to access an email address for the mediation so you can electronically sign the agreement.
- Join the phone/video conference at least 5 minutes before the mediation time.
- Avoid performing other tasks and talking to people in your environment during your video conferencing session.
- Download Zoom on your phone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- If you are using Zoom on your laptop or computer, you must have a webcam.
- Perform a test before your scheduled mediation. Test video and audio here: https://zoom.us/test.
- For technical support, please visit the Zoom support website: https://support.zoom.