1. Complete the 28-hour Community Mediation class!
2. Be available to your community as a Community Mediator!
The Mediation Center will provide you with support. Let us know of your conflicts via this form so we can assist in brainstorming with you the best way to support your community. We will also provide a co-mediator/facilitator to assist you with holding space for those in conflict, facilitating a conversation to strengthen your community, mediating conflict, holding a restorative conference, etc.
3. Track outcomes of sessions!
After each session, it is critical you complete this form so we can aggregate the data. The data will inform us of other training we need to create, stories we need to share with our funders, etc.
4. Participate in ongoing learning opportunities!
5. Share about the work we’re (you and the Mediation Center) doing with our communities!